The aim of the PPG is to ensure that effective communications are established in the Practice for all service users and staff. The PPG will be the arena where issues and concerns are raised by participants in order to influence and develop healthcare services with particular emphasis on Horton Park Surgery.
1. To make a positive difference.
2. The PPG shall, from time to time, allocate agreed tasks to working groups and/or (sub) committees. The Remits, Terms of Reference, modes of report, timescales etc shall be determined by the PPG at the same time.
3. To be actively involved and consulted in any potential service developments.
4. Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
5. Continue to improve communications.
6. Receive support from health professionals to achieve shared goals and to access relevant training.
7. Work closely with professionals on key issues.
8. Initiate, help and attend events to promote and educate on health issues.
9. Initiate aid in the design of and evaluate the outcomes of surveys.
10. Liaise with other Patient Participation Groups in the area (NHS Bradford & Airedale can help put you in touch with other groups).
11. Affiliate to NSPP (National Association of Patient Participation) in order to gain support and resources.
To be registered at Horton Park Surgery
The Chair / Vice ChairThe Chair will be a patient elected annually by the PPG group members by ballot and can serve a maximum of 3 continuous years.The Chair’s responsibilities being involved with the agenda for group meetings, advising on issues relating to the meetings and follow up of issues arising from meetings.
The PPG will be meeting as agreed. The venue for the moment will be Clinic Room at Horton Park Surgery.
Papers will arrive no less than one week prior to the meeting date.
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (126.96.36.199) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.
Copyright 2006 - 2018 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's