Practice Champions are patients who have been trained and are getting involved on a voluntary basis and run different activities for the practice.
Please watch the film below
If you would like to get involved and become a practice champion please contact the Practice Manager Angela Worobel on 01274 46897201274 468972
If you would like to attend one of activities please come along!
The following activities are currently available for patients to join in:
- Walking Group - Mondays 10.00am - 12.00pm (Meet outside Horton Park) walking group is going well with a small number of regular walkers
- West Bowling Walkers - Every Thursday 9.30am – Meet at West Bowling Rec, Marsh Street by the exercise machines Walks are approximately up to 1 hour and suitable for all abilities
- For more information call Practice Health Champion 01274 32266201274 322662 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Language Support – Parklands, Park Road, Wednesdays 1-2.30pm
One of our patients is supporting the Conversation Group at Park Lane Medical Centre if anyone else is interested in helping out they were welcome to go along
· Coffee Morning – Thursday 10.00 – 12.00
On Tuesday 29th April 2015 a Celebration event was held at the Great Victoria Hotel in Bradford. The Lady Mayoress Mrs Elizabeth Sharp attended and this was an event where the champions were thanked by the practices for their contribution to the community.