Clinics We Offer
Baby Immunisation clinics
- This clinic is by appointment only
- All children will receive an appointment in the post
- You can also book a normal nurse appointment for baby injections
- We screen at risk people for Diabetes.
- Doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants run diabetic services for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetic patients. It may be a telephone review.
- Dr Harrison runs a specialist service for more complex insulin dependent diabetics, this service is provided for Horton Park Medical Practice patients and patients of other local practices.
- These clinics are supported with dieticians and interpreters.
Healthy Heart & Asthma Clinics
These clinics are run by the Healthcare Assistant; you will be sent a text or a letter for an appointment. This may be a telephone review/appointment.
The nurse can also help you how to use your inhaler correctly.
You no longer need a doctors appointment if you think you are pregnant. If you have done a home test which is postive you can now self refer to the midwife team online at https://www.bradfordhospitals.nhs.uk/selfreferral/
We have antenatal clinics at both surgeries. Post natal care is provided by your doctor during normal surgery.
The Midwife is employed by Bradford Hospitals NHS Trust but runs antenatal clinics every Wednesday afternoon at Horton Park Surgery.
Minor Surgery Clinics
Dr Tim Clarke also regularly performs joint injections to shoulders, knees, elbows and fingers for all our patients.
Problems with your teeth, gums and jaws should be dealt with by your dentist. If you haven’t got a dentist, you can find one here.
If you need urgent dental treatment (severe dental pain or swelling) ring NHS Bradford CCG Emergency Dental Service on 111.