PLEASE DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT OR ATTEND YOUR GP PRACTICE IF:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- you've been to a country or area with high risk of coronavirus in the last 14 days
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
NHS 111 has a dedicated online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do. This can be accessed at 111.nhs.uk
Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.
For the latest coronavirus advice, visit www.nhs.uk
SystmOnline is a web based service linked to our Clinical system
At Horton Park we offer online services for:
- You can book, view and cancel certain appointments.
2. Repeat prescriptions
3. Access to Medical Records
- You can access detailed coded information.
4. NHS App
- Download the NHS App through your App Store and these services will become available through this app.
It is important that this is as safe and secure as possible to maintain patient confidentiality.
You have to register for this service in person.
You will need to be over 16 years of age
You need to complete an application form and provide two forms of identification:
a) Photographic identification – passport or driving license
b) Proof of address – utility or bank statement (within the last month)
Log in to SystmOnline