This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Alcohol Advice


Do you need help with Alcohol?

Not sure if you are drinking too much?

Drinking Levels

Other Links for help with alcohol

Change Grow Live

Change Grow Live (CGL) provide an integrated drug and alcohol service for adults in Bradford.

If patients would like to self-refer or someone else to the service they can call, email or visit the service in person.

Please see their website for more information 

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website